June 12, 2012

Finally.

Almost three years ago and after ten years of living in the United States, I returned to Israel, where I was born and raised and settled in one of the most beautiful places, on top of Mount Carmel. 
Although art has always been my air, wind, fire and water, while living in NY I specifically fell in love with clay and creating ceramic art. 


After spending four years in a college ceramics studio (funny enough, not majoring in ceramics...) I moved to AZ to pursue a more extensive art career. 
Throughout my life I`ve always mentally created mosaics. 
Each media I experimented with, be it the various paints, paper, clay, fabric, etc. took a multi dimensional aspect, partly as raw, physical-matter and partly as a piece-of-mosaic-skill, to throw in the my art cauldron for continued, eclectic creation. 

It is who I am... ethnically eclectic. 
This blog is for sharing what I`ve learned, the journey of creating art through my eyes. A life long path.

If you`re into it, jump in! Feel free to ask and/or comment. If you`re not into mosaics and/or art, feel free to click away to the next homepage of your interest, and Merry Meet, Merry Part, till we Merry Meet Again. 

Some of my favorite work to-date.
 
Cooper Cat




Henry

Ocean Goddess
 To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment